The number of options is high and there are several points we would like to bring to your attention:
- The first week of September is still top season for tourists. Early booking is recommended.
- There are numerous hotels at close proximity, but being located in the heart of the old town, most of the hotels are rather small. It would be hardly possible to accommodate the majority of the participants at a single place.
- The nearest hotel is Pachtuv Palace. We were offered limited number of rooms for discount rate 120 Euro (150 Euro for a suite) per night, under the condition of minimum three nights. If you make this choice, please contact the hotel directly, using code NC2012.
Tel: +420 234 705 223
Fax: +420 234 705 112
Or use this link. Please, take into account that the nearest does not imply that the others are far away!
- Those who wish to have a romantic walk across the Charles Bridge can find a hotel on the other side of the river (Lesser Town). The nearest one is U 3 pstrosu. Only 18 rooms. Currently five nights on www.booking.com is for 495 Euro.
- Just next to U 3 pstrosu is Biskupsky dum. We were offered rate 97 Euro for double and 87 Euro for single per night, breakfast included. If you make this choice, please contact the hotel directly.
Tel.: +420 257 532 320
Fax: +420 257 531 840
again using code NC2012.
- There is a large choice of cheaper hotels as well. For example Pension U Lilie, currently on www.booking.com for 400 Euro for the 5 nights of the workshop (again 17 rooms), very close to the workshop site.
- Finally, Hotel of Academy of Performing Arts, Address: Tržište 18, 118 00 Prague 8, is available. Still walking distance, but little longer (about 15 minutes). We have reserved 15 rooms with current price 1390 CZK (55 Euro) for a room (double or single occupancy). Reservation is possible via Conforg agency using "first come - first served" system at email@example.com. Deadline: August 10.